Friday, March 12, 2010

Thailand.. 10 days away!

As most of you know- Dean and I will be in Thailand for 3 weeks starting on March 22, 2010.  I am going to be using this blog to document our experiences- I find that there are little things I will forget if not properly written down as they happen!
That being said, I am going to go private and hope that if you read this but don't follow it publicly, you will give me your email address so that I can add you as a reader!  I'm not exactly decided on which way I want this blog to go, but for now I'm going to keep it to our friends and family so that I may update and communicate in Thailand without any qualms about who may be reading about our personal experiences.
Also, Elliott's birthday party is next week and I am going to attempt some baking that I'm pretty unsure of.. you'll want to check in and see what the outcome is, I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment