Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow.. I'm a blogger.

Hello!  So after much thought (who knew you would have to heavily consider such a trivial decision) I have decided to delete my Facebook, Myspace, and whatever other accounts I might have out there.  Status updates, scandalous pictures (not of me mind you), knowing a little too much about people I would really rather not and the overall self-centered-ness of it all just got to be too intense for my liking.  The way I see it, I have things I want to share with you that are important to me.  Having a space to do that without needing to see what people are eating for breakfast that day or how wasted they got the night before is preferable for me. :)
That being said, welcome to my blog!  I have no idea what I'm doing.  But eventually, I plan on sharing content of my (our) daily life that I think is useful- recipes, products, ideas... or maybe sometimes I'll just post pictures or vent.  So leave me comments on how great your Cheerios were this morning if you like, I'm sure I'll need a laugh or two for old times sake ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Jessica I know what you mean sometimes it gets to be too much. Hope if you go private you'll add me Brandi_m18@yahoo.com. Oh and I also have a blog Brandm18@blogspot.com. Take care looks like you are doing well :).

    ReplyDelete