Friday, April 9, 2010

Hot Mess

Alright, I am in total vacation mode.  Two weeks off will do that to you.  Typically, that's a good thing.. but in this case it's just frustrating and makes me sad.  You see, when we were in Khao Lak, I left my expensive designer sunglasses in a taxi one night.  By chance, Dean had grabbed the guy's card and I managed to get them back a day later!  THIS time.. we were on our way to the Banyan Tree for for dinner in Bangkok and I left my bag (which had our CAMERA in it) in the taxi.  Yes, seriously, I did.  Luckily Dean was smart enough to upload the pictures at one point which really only covered about a week of the vacation.
So, here's a list of what we have zero pictures for:
  • Hong Island longtail boat trip- Most amazing pics ever.  I am so sad.
  • Private Diving charter out to Phi Phi island.  Again- gorgeous and only a memory in our minds :(
  • All of Bangkok- dinner at the Banyan tree on top of 59 stories and all the rest
  • Back in Chiang Mai- we are using the iPhone for pix so we'll see how they come out
SO ridiculous, I am a picture freak and I really had some good ones.  Oh well, I guess we'll have to go on another trip soon and get a better camera.. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you get to travel so much. Great pictures! That stinks you didn't get all the pics you wanted. I am a picture person too, and I hate when I don't have my camera.

    ReplyDelete